The goals of Malaysia Airlines’ Skim Latihan 1Malaysia (SL1M) are to increase the employability and address the current issue of high unemployment among graduates. It is a platform to develop, provide on-the-job training and expose current unemployed graduates and concurrently assist them to improve their skill-set.
Individual trainees will be offered one month training and a 6-month placement in the various divisions and subsidiaries within Malaysia Airlines. These trainees will experience real working environment that will improve their capabilities.
We invite young, dynamic Malaysian graduates to apply for the SL1M and to take advantage of this opportunity. Come for the walk-in interview:
Date : 18 June 2011 (Saturday)
Registration Time : 8.30 am to 12.00 noon
Venue : MALAYSIA AIRLINES ACADEMY
No 2 Jalan SS7/13
· Malaysian citizens aged 26 years and below
· Degree holder in any discipline who has been unemployed for at least 6 months since graduation
· CGPA 2.5 and above
Applicants are required to bring:
· IC and relevant certificates (original & photocopy)
· Passport size photograph (non-returnable)
· Curriculum vitae (CV)
· Completed Malaysia Airlines job application form that can be downloaded here
Applicants are advised to dress appropriately (office attire) for the interview (t-shirt, slippers and jeans are not allowed). For More Details please click here