Felda Holdings Bhd is part of the Felda Global Group, a diversified agro-based enterprise involved in multi-crop plantations, oils & fats, oleochemicals, logistics and services such as IT, travel and engineering. The Group has operations in Malaysia and 12 other countries such as US, China, South Africa and the Middle East. Felda Holdings Bhd enjoys a sizeable business amounting to RM15 billion revenue.
In line with our business expansion, we would like to invite qualified and dynamic Malaysians to fill the following position:
- Prepare, coordinate/attend Board, shareholder and board committee/management meetings and drafting of minutes there of as and when required;
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- Be involved in any other meetings and provide relevant advice to the relevant parties on compliance issues, statutory requirements, etc;
- Advise the management and board on matters pertaining to statutory compliance and requirements as prescribed under the various, in particular, the Companies Act 1965;
- Handle other corporate assignments from time to time;
- Administer all aspects of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad (BMSB), Securities Industry Act 1983, Malaysia Code on Take-Over and Merger 1988, Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance and other relevant statutory compliance; and
- Drafting of announcements to BMSB, circulars to shareholders and such other requisite documentation relating to any corporate exercise.
- ICSA qualification and a member of MAICSA or a Degree in Secretarial or its equivalent;
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years relevant experience in Company Secretarial work including experience in a public listed company;
- Good command of written and oral English and Bahasa Malaysia;
- Computer literate, good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Pleasant personality with high level of integrity and professionalism;
- Result oriented, able to work independently, self-motivated, analytical, organised and ability to manage tight deadlines;
- Excellent organizational competency to handle multiple tasks and resourceful;
- Experience as Assistant Company Secretary or Senior Secretarial Executive of a listed company; and
- Good understanding of due-diligence and compliance measures of SC and Bursa Malaysia.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
For More Details/Full Ads Please Click Here