Maybank was incorporated on 31 May 1960 and commenced operations on 12 September 1960. On 17 February 1962, the bank was listed on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange (now known as Bursa Malaysia).Today, it is the largest financial services group in Malaysia. Its extensive products and services include commercial banking, investment banking, Islamic banking, offshore banking, leasing and hire purchase, insurance, factoring, trustee services, asset management, stock broking, nominee services, venture capital and Internet banking.
1. Analyst Programmer, Information Technology
2. Solution Architect , Multi channel Sales & Services, Information Technology
3. Executive, Management Reporting (MIS), Finance & Business Operations and International
4. Executive, Secretariat, Strategic Management, Group Strategic Management, Maybank Islamic
5. Senior Executive, Business Strategy, Group Strategic Management, Maybank Islamic
6. Senior Executive, Strategic Communications, MAYBANK ISLAMIC BERHAD.
7. Senior Executive, Product Development & Innovation, Cash Management
8. Senior Exec,Risk Analytics Data Mart,Infra & Data Management,Group Risk Innovation,GCRM
9. Manager, Islamic Investment Banking and Client Coverage, Maybank Islamic
FOR MORE DETAIL/FULL ADS PLEASE CLICK HERE