Maybank was incorporated on 31 May 1960 and commenced operations on 12 September 1960. On 17 February 1962, the bank was listed on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange (now known as Bursa Malaysia).
Today, it is the largest financial services group in Malaysia. Its extensive products and services include commercial banking, investment banking, Islamic banking, offshore banking, leasing and hire purchase, insurance, factoring, trustee services, asset management, stock broking, nominee services, venture capital and Internet banking.
1. Head, IT Risk, Embedded Risk Unit, Enterprise Transformation Services
2. Senior Executive, Group Corporate Secretarial, Corporate & Legal Services.
3. Finance Executive, Fund Operations and Adminstration, Mayban Ventures
4. Analyst Programmer, Information Technology
5. Solution Architect , Multi channel Sales & Services, Information Technology
6. Executive, Management Reporting (MIS), Finance & Business Operations
7. Executive, Secretariat, Strategic Management, Group Strategic Management
8. Senior Executive, Business Strategy, Group Strategic Management, Maybank Islamic
9. Senior Executive, Strategic Communications, MAYBANK ISLAMIC BERHAD.
10. Senior Executive, Product Development & Innovation, Cash Management
11. Senior Exec,Risk Analytics Data Mart,Infra & Data Management
12. Manager, Islamic Investment Banking and Client Coverage, Maybank Islamic
FOR MORE DETAILS/FULL ADS PLEASE CLICK HERE