Nestlé has nourished Malaysians since 1912, providing quality products and brands that are essential to good living. In doing so, the Nestlé name has become synonymous with great tasting, nutritious food and beverage products. Today the company enjoys a turnover of RM3.9 billion and employs more than 5000 people.
Johor - Johor Bahru
- Implement, review sales and monitor performance against targets.
- Responsible for implementing channel based project initiated by Head Office or Branch for the improvement of distribution or better productivity gain and greater market penetration.
- Responsible for proper inventories management and stock cover or Market returns within target.
- Collaborate with team, speed to the market in particular for new range or developmental and together with sales team to work towards meeting distribution target set by categories and channels.
- Administer timely and accurate administration e.g promotional claims.
- Assure strong bonding with key customers and regular field visit to have a good insight of the channel and develop plan to optimise opportunity.
- Maintain good working relationships with all areas of the business division and trade customers.
- Degree with at least 2 years sales experience in FMCG industry.
- Sales Representative with 5 years sales experience are encourage to apply.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.